Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Services Recruitment 2018 for Accountants Assistant (2 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Services Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Kenya Plant Health Inspectorate Services Recruitment 2018
KEPHIS, a State Corporation in the Agricultural Sector invites applications from qualified Kenyans for the following positions:
Duties and Responsibilities for the Accountants Assistant Job
- Voucher preparation.
- Basic book keeping.
- Cheque writing.
- Payment processing.
- Receipt writing.
- Prepare first draft financial statements.
- Maintain an up to date financial system.
- Coordinate internal and statutory audits.
- Respond to audit queries and ensure implementation of recommendations.
- Follow up and review bank reconciliations; close out reconciling issues.
- Examine payment vouchers.
- Identify, develop and ensure compliance to financial procedures and regulations.
- Project Accounting and reporting to various donors.
- Supervision of Accountants, Accounts Assistants and Clerical Officers.
- Reconcile general ledger balances and initiate corrective journals where applicable.
- Maintenance of accreditation and ISO certification.
Accountants Assistant Job Qualifications
- CPA II or its recognized equivalent.
- Computer literacy especially in relevant accounting programs.
- One (1) year relevant experience.
- Experience with a Quality Management System.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified individuals should fill the employment application form through the website (www.kephis.org) or download the form from the website and send the duly filled form together with copies of academic and professional certificates and national identity card by 21st June, 2018 to:
The Managing Director,
P.O Box 49592 – 00100 GPO, Nairobi.
Use only one method of application: either online through the KEPHIS website or hard copy.
KEPHIS is an equal opportunity employer. Potential candidates from marginalized communities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail their original and copy of application letter, Curriculum Vitae; duly filled employment application form, certified copies of the relevant certificates; national identity card; clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution during the interview.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: