Kenya Orient Job Vacancy 2019 for Underwriting Associate
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kenya Orient Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kenya Orient Job Vacancy 2019
The position will perform the internal auditing activity and help the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Process the prelist and renewal notices and save in the shared folder. Dispatch the renewal notices to the clients/intermediaries 6 weeks prior to renewal of the policies.
- Daily claims Notification.
- Validation and documentation of claims.
- Ensure timely preparation and despatch of policy documents.
- 100% compliance to the Underwriting guidelines
- 100% implementation of recommendations that satisfactorily addresses the issues identified during audit & risk reviews.
- Ensure compliance to the company credit policy.
- Ensure daily prompt banking of money received.
- Ensure safe custody of certificates and all other security documents. Full compliance to the certificate management policies.
- Prompt feedback to clients and intermediaries on their claim status.
Key Performance Indicators
- Achieve a loss ratio of 54%
- DSO of 45 days
- Retention by policy count of 60%
- 90% compliance to TATs
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Pass in at least three papers in ACII or equivalent.
- At least 4 years relevant experience
Competencies & Skills
- Achievement- able to meet set targets in compliance with quality, time and delivering the required business results.
- Customer Service orientation – The willingness and ability to give priority to customers, delivering high quality services that meet their needs
- Interpersonal Skills- Must be sociable and engaging. Be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
- Knowledgeable- Job requires technical understanding of insurance products and services offered by the company.
- Must be well groomed and possess excellent office etiquette.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly Click Here to apply on or before Tuesday, April 30th 2019.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: