Kenya Orient Job Vacancy 2019 for Management Accountant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kenya Orient Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kenya Orient Job Vacancy 2019
The position’s responsibilities include management of accounts receivables, customer inquiries & disputes and responsible for identifying opportunities to improve DSO and collections performance and troubleshoot other process issues that may arise.
Assist in identifying and investigating possible risk areas and reporting to management
- Preparations of timely and accurate monthly/quarterly management reports
- Prepare a monthly budget- cost variance analysis and communicate early-warning of cost overruns Lead.
- Maintain the company’s asset register Financial and Statutory Reporting.
- Preparation of daily cash flow and cash forecast report.
- Management of accounts payable.
- Responsible for all statutory compliance reporting KRA & IRA.
- Perform Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis using the available business intelligence tools.
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Gaining business knowledge from the clients and sharing with the team, resulting in improved client satisfaction.
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants.
- Assist management in the implementation of financial reporting process improvements.
- Provide sound analytical support for key financial reporting decision making.
- Engage and lead ad hoc projects as needed.
- Lead efforts that pertain to planning, forecasting and revenue generating with cross-functional support teams.
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Accounting Option) or any other relevant Degree. (A degree in Risk Management will be an added advantage)
- CPA (K), ACCA, CIA or any other recognized professional accounting qualification
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant working experience in management accounting.
- Communication- Job requires excellent communication skills at all levels and excellent customer service & telephone manner.
- Attention to Detail- Job requires a high standard of numeracy, the accuracy with attention to detail
- Team Player- A team player with a flexible approach and a willingness to learn
- Interpersonal Skills – Must be sociable and engaging. Be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers.
- Decision Making Skills- Capability to make decisions in an ambiguous / fast paced environment, communicate rationale and make adjustments mid-course is essential.
- Must be well groomed and possess excellent office etiquette.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the required qualifications, skills and experience, kindly Click Here to apply on or before Sunday, February 24th 2019.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: