Kenya National Trading Corporation Job Vacancy For Supply Chain Assistant, Application Details
Job Ref: HR/SCA/12/2017
Kenya National Trading Corporation is a state-owned Corporation whose mandate is to efficiently trade in quality products, ensure a balance of supply and demand in the country’s distribution networks as well as promote wholesale and retail trade in line with Kenya’s Vision 2030. The Corporation is seeking for qualified and competent individuals to fill the following vacant position:
Reporting to the Procurement Officer, the successful candidate shall administrative assistance to effectiveness of the KNTC Procurement process in line with the existing internal policies and that the policies in adaptable to the changing business environment.
Table of Contents
Supply Chain Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Assist in development and implementation of integrated and supportable Procurement plan, strategies and procedures.
- Participate in sourcing suppliers, procurement, quality assurance, financial, logistics & warehouse management activities
- Consolidate and compile procurement requirements from user departments, draft tender documents and create, update and maintain vendor database.
- Participate in sourcing suppliers, procurement, quality assurance, logistical and warehousing management activities
- Participate in continuous improvement and development of the Supply Solutions product
- Create appropriate relationships with representatives of customers, suppliers and other relevant external bodies Consolidate, compile and evaluate procurement requirements from client departments
- Undertake competitive acquisition of goods and services
- Build effective and structured relationships with internal and external customers.
Qualifications for the Supply Chain Assistant Job
- A Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management
- Member to KISM
- At least two (2) years experience in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
Competencies and Skills
- IT proficiency
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of Procurement and Disposal Act and Regulations of Kenya
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the specified requirements should send their applications stating the current and expected salaries; attached with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of all academic certificates, testimonials and valid certificate of good conduct to the address below to be received not later than 26th December, 2017. Please Quote Job Title & Reference on the envelope.
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
KENYA NATIONAL TRADING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30587 – 00100
Kenya National Trading Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities, People from marginalized groups and any other Persons who meet the stated requirements are encouraged to apply.
Only successful candidates shall be contacted.
Disclaimer: KNTC does NOT require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment, selection or employment process.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: