Kenya Medical Training College Job Vacancy 2019 for Planning Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kenya Medical Training College Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kenya Medical Training College Job Vacancy 2019
- Scale M15
- Ref. No. KMTC/QP- 12/ EAF/4/2018
The planning Manager will be responsible to Deputy Director (Finance and Administration) and will be responsible for the general direction of the economic planning function and production of statistical data at the College;
- Implementing and appraising College projects preparation of institutional Development plans, strategies, policies and programmes;
- Collection, collation, analysis and presentation of statistical data in the form of survey reports and bulletins;
- Direction, control and coordination of planning activities within the College;
- Coordination of staff development and training activities within the unit.
For appointment to this level an officer must have:
- Served at the level of Deputy Planning Manager or in a comparable position in the Public Service or a reputable Private sector organization for at least ten (10) years with at least five (5) years’ experience in a management capacity;
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Economics and Mathematics, or Economics and Statistics from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in Economics or Economics and Mathematics, or Economics and Statistics from a recognized institution;
- Leadership course lasting not less than four weeks from a recognized institution; Proficiency in Computer Applications;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution;
- Demonstrated outstanding professional competence, ability, and integrity as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
In addition, a candidate will be required to submit copies of membership of Professional Registration; Certificates of clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC); Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and a Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
Applicants whose backgrounds and competencies match the specifications are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and enclosing updated curriculum Vitae , copies of Academic and professional Certificates, National Identity card and day time telephone contact, to:
THE DIRECTOR/ CEO
KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE
P.O. BOX 30195- 001000
So as to reach him not later than Friday, 11th January 2019
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action, promotion of National values and Principles of governance. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: