Kenya Medical Training College Job Vacancy 2019 for Chief Maintenance Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kenya Medical Training College Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kenya Medical Training College Job Vacancy 2019
- Designing of drawings, specifications, and carrying out cost analysis of buildings, motor vehicles and plant.
- In addition, the officer will be involved in preparation and installation of mechanical equipment;
- Costing and quality control;
- Work planning and programming;
- Installation and maintenance of electrical work;
- Inspection and evaluation of buildings and construction works and motor vehicles; and
- Supervision, training and development of staff.
- Served in the grade of Senior Maintenance Officer or comparable position in the Public Service or reputable private sector organization for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- A Bachelor’s degree in the following fields: Mechanical, Automotive, Electrical / Electronics, Building or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A Diploma in Mechanical, Automotive, Electrical / Electronics, Building or other relevant fields of specialization from a recognized institution or other approved equivalent qualification; and
- Demonstrated merit and competence as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
In addition, a candidate will be required to submit copies of membership of Professional Registration; Certificates of clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC); Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and a Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
Applicants whose backgrounds and competencies match the specifications are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and enclosing updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic and professional Certificates, National Identity card and day time telephone contact, to:
THE DIRECTOR/ CEO
KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE
P.O. BOX 30195- 001000
So as to reach him not later than Monday, 11th March 2019
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action, promotion of National values and Principles of governance. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
♦To be able to access Kenya Medical Training College Job Vacancies, please »CLICK HERE«
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: