Kenya Institute of Mass Communication Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts have been released online. Kenya Institute of Mass Communication recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Kenya Institute of Mass Communication|
|Deadline||11th September 2019|
Kenya Institute of Mass Communication Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Kenya Institute of Mass Communication Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Kenya Institute of Mass Communication is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Administration Manager
KIMC GRADE 11 – 1 POST REF NO. KIMC/ADMN/3/2018
Kenya Institute of Mass Communication (KIMC) is the oldest Middle Level media training Institution in Kenya established in 1961. It is currently a State Corporation established through Legal Notice No.197 of 2011(amended). The Institute offers training at Post Graduate, Diploma and Certificate levels in Communication and Cinematic Arts.
Reporting to the Deputy Director Finance and Administration, the Administration manager is the Head Administration of Division.
- Interpreting, reviewing, disseminating and implementing policies and strategies;
- Coordinating administrative activities in the Institute;
- Initiating and managing development projects and programmes;
- Co-coordinating disaster management and emergency response activities;
- Coordinating and reviewing status of the Institute’s building, land and other assets; and
- Supervising inspections of building and prescribing remedial measures;
For appointment to this grade an officer must have:
- served in the grade of Chief Administration Officer or in a comparable position in Public Service or Private Sector for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Master’s degree in Social Science or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Certificate in Corporate Governance or Strategic Leadership Development programmes course form a recognized Institution; and
- Shown merit, integrity and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Satisfy the requirement Chapter six on the Constitution of Kenya
In addition, candidates must adhere to the provisions of Chapter VI on Leadership and integrity, as enshrined in the Constitution of Kenya 2010. Interested candidates must submit Certificates of Compliance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC), Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); and provide Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID).
The successful candidate will be on Permanent and Pensionable terms of service. The Salary for this position will range from Kshs.81,387/= to 123,731/= per month exclusive of allowances.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their applications quoting job reference number accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae; copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Transcripts and Testimonials; Daytime Contacts; Full Names and Contacts of Three (3) referees to:
Kenya Institute of Mass Communication
Uholo Road, (South B), Nairobi
Off Mombasa Road
P.O.Box 42422 – 00100
So as to reach him not later than 11th September 2020
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Kenya Institute of Mass Communication Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Kenya Institute of Mass Communication Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Kenya Institute of Mass Communication Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Kenya Institute of Mass Communication Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Kenya Institute of Mass Communication Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Kenya Institute of Mass Communication Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: