Kenya Girl Guides Association Job Vacancy 2018 for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Application Details- Advertisements -
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kenya Girl Guides Association Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kenya Girl Guides Association Job Vacancy 2018
The Kenya Girl Guides Association (KGGA) is a member organization of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS). KGGA is one of the largest youth Associations in Kenya.
KGGA operates through a value based program and has a national membership of girls and young women representing every race, ethnicity, culture, class and religion in Kenya. We are looking to fill the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer who will be reporting to the Program Coordinator.
The position is short term for 5 months.
Job Objectives: To offer Quality management and quality improvement of the DREAMS Program,
- Support all M&E initiatives for the DREAMS Program including monitoring data quality, tracking t progress of activities and analyzing data to inform programming and decision making.
- Ensure DREAMS program compliance with USAID reporting guidelines
- Support and implement the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as well as monitoring them throughout the duration of the project
- Manage the DREAMS Program electronic database
- Provide technical support and train program staff on ways to properly document and organize program progress
- Develop a Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement plan for the DREAMS Program
- Suggest ways to facilitate data collection and the flow of data within Program field teams.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in existing data collection and management systems and propose solutions.
- Perform regular field visits to perform data quality checks on a monthly basis and utilize results for program improvements and decision making
- Support DREAMS Program to ensure that donor, partner, and senior management data queries are addressed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support and participate in program and project evaluations
- Support in reviewing donor reports to ensure high quality reports are submitted on time.
- Assist Program Development/Grants Management to develop the annual work plan and quarterly work plans for the program.
- Review and analyze weekly reports with the Program Coordinator to identify the causes of potential bottlenecks in project implementation and to enhance quality of reporting.
- Participate in assessments and/or surveys relevant to the program.
- Compile project progress reports as required.
- Represent KGGA in Technical Advisory Committee meetings
- Keep abreast of developments in M&E in order to advise and recommend tools and strategies to increase program performances and results
- Perform any other duties assigned.
Performance Indicators: To be agreed with supervisor
Behavioural Aspects: Importance must be attached to projecting Kenya Girl Guides Association as a professional Association of integrity, delivering quality services.
In the performance of this job it is essential that the Holder conducts herself or himself in a way that optimizes the cooperation of staff in the achievement of Association’s objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Information Management, Project Management, other relevant academic background (essential)
- 1 to 3 years of Monitoring and Evaluation experience (essential)
- Capacity to produce high-quality briefs and reports in English.
- Working experience in HIV and AIDS Program Implementation
- Previous Experience working for not-for-profit organization(s)
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- Strong Analytical skills
- Initiative, dependability and organizational ability
- Strong oral, written and comprehension skills
- Excellent software expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- Experience working with volunteers is desirable.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced commercial environment with serial deadlines.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position together with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th October 2018.
Indicate Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in the Subject Line.- Advertisements -
Late applications or hard copies will not be considered.
Please note: At no point in the entire recruitment process shall the candidate have to pay any money as a condition of engagement.
Only shortlisted candidates will have their applications acknowledged.
KGGA is an “equal opportunity organization” that is committed to hiring highly qualified individuals regardless of gender, religion, race, creed or marital status.
- Advertisements -
Share this post with your Friends: See more Post about: