Kenya Film Classification Board Job Vacancies 2018 for Supply Chain Officer
The Kenya Film Classification Board (KFCB) is a State Corporation established under the Film and Stage Plays Act Cap 222 Laws of Kenya to regulate the creation, broadcast, distribution and exhibition of film and broadcast content to conform to national aspirations, values, culture and morality. Further, the Kenya Information and Communications Act (KICA) empowers KFCB to impose age restrictions on programmes to protect children and minors from exposure to harmful content.
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing guidance and advice in areas pertaining to Supply Chain;
- Participating in preparing of procurement plans, market survey and research;
- Participating in disposing of stores and equipment in accordance to the laid down regulations and procedures; and
- Preparing periodic and annual Supply Chain Management reports/returns.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following;-Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Procurement and Supplies Management, Marketing or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing day time telephone contacts, names and contacts of three referees and certified copies of the National Identity card and both academic and professional certificates to reach the undersigned not later than 28th March, 2018
Chief Executive Officer Kenya Film Classification Board P.O. Box 44226 – 00100 Uchumi House NAIROBI.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More