Kenya Film Classification Board Job Vacancies 2018 for Legal Officer
The Kenya Film Classification Board (KFCB) is a State Corporation established under the Film and Stage Plays Act Cap 222 Laws of Kenya to regulate the creation, broadcast, distribution and exhibition of film and broadcast content to conform to national aspirations, values, culture and morality. Further, the Kenya Information and Communications Act (KICA) empowers KFCB to impose age restrictions on programmes to protect children and minors from exposure to harmful content.
Duties & Responsibilities
This will be the entry and training grade for this cadre and an officer will work under the supervision of a senior officer. Specific duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Undertaking research on assigned legal issues;
- Collecting and collating legal research data;
- Participating in preparing draft legislation for implementing the Board policies and strategies; and
- Maintaining of registers and filing of all documents in the unit.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) degree from a recognized institution;
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Studies from the Council of Legal Education or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Admitted as an advocate of the High Court; and
- Certificate in computer applications.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing day time telephone contacts, names and contacts of three referees and certified copies of the National Identity card and both academic and professional certificates to reach the undersigned not later than 28th March, 2018
Chief Executive Officer Kenya Film Classification Board P.O. Box 44226 – 00100 Uchumi House NAIROBI.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More