Kenya Film Classification Board Job Vacancies 2018 for ICT Officer
The Kenya Film Classification Board (KFCB) is a State Corporation established under the Film and Stage Plays Act Cap 222 Laws of Kenya to regulate the creation, broadcast, distribution and exhibition of film and broadcast content to conform to national aspirations, values, culture and morality. Further, the Kenya Information and Communications Act (KICA) empowers KFCB to impose age restrictions on programmes to protect children and minors from exposure to harmful content.
Duties & Responsibilities
This will be the entry and training grade for this cadre. Specific duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Writing and testing simple computer programs according to instructions specifications;
- Assisting in the implementation of the computer systems;
- Providing user support;
- Repairing and maintaining ICT equipment and associated peripherals; and
- Reporting any faults for further action.
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Information Communication Technology, Business Management and Information Technology or any other equivalent an relevant qualifications from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing day time telephone contacts, names and contacts of three referees and certified copies of the National Identity card and both academic and professional certificates to reach the undersigned not later than 28th March, 2018
Chief Executive Officer Kenya Film Classification Board P.O. Box 44226 – 00100 Uchumi House NAIROBI.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More