Kenya Film Classification Board Job Recruitment 2018 for HR Officer
The Kenya Film Classification Board (KFCB) is a State Corporation established under the Film and Stage Plays Act Cap 222 Laws of Kenya to regulate the creation, broadcast, distribution and exhibition of film and broadcast content to conform to national aspirations, values, culture and morality. Further, the Kenya Information and Communications Act (KICA) empowers KFCB to impose age restrictions on programmes to protect children and minors from exposure to harmful content.
Duties & Responsibilities
Specific duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Preparing documents relating to recruitment, appointment and transfers;
- Maintenance of Human Resource Management records and complement control;
- Reconciliation and updating of staff Establishment;
- Drafting the agenda for the Board’s Human Resource Advisory and Training Committee;
- Preparing staff Pension and other terminal benefits;
- Taking minutes for the Human Resource Advisory and Training committee;
- Implementing of human resource management decisions thereof;
- Supervising and guiding the staff under him/her;
- Advising on proper staff deployment;
- Capturing data in the payroll;
- Compiling of quarterly and annual HR reports;
- Compiling data on performance appraisal for the Performance Management Committee; and
- Computation of leave.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Served in the grade of Human Resource Management officer II or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service or Private Sector for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s degree in the following fields: Human Resource Management, Industrial
- Relations, Business Administration or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences with a Diploma in Human Resource Management from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing day time telephone contacts, names and contacts of three referees and certified copies of the National Identity card and both academic and professional certificates to reach the undersigned not later than 28th March, 2018
Chief Executive Officer Kenya Film Classification Board P.O. Box 44226 – 00100 Uchumi House NAIROBI.
- EXPLORE MORE: