Kenya Broadcasting Corporation Recruitment 2018 for Internal Audit Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for CKenya Broadcasting Corporation Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation Recruitment 2018
SS BE 1 (1 POSITION – INDEPENDENT UNITS/INTERNAL AUDIT DIVISION)
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is a State Corporation established under the KBC Act (Cap. 221) and operating under the Ministry of Information, Communications and Technology. The Corporation is committed to excellence in broadcast services to our audience, customers and the public. Its aim is to inform, educate and entertain the public through Radio services, Television services and other Digital Media platforms. The Corporation wishes to fill the following vacant positions with dynamic, self-driven and results-oriented professionals to achieve its corporate objectives.
Three (3) years contract of employment renewable subject to good performance output.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Internal Audit Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Management of KBC broadcast and technical services resources; planning for their acquisition, implementation, operation and optimal utilization
- Overseeing the strategic development and improvement of broadcasting systems, as well as their commissioning, maintenance and/or decommissioning
- Planning and scheduling of all activities in Technical Services Department and ensuring they are promptly completed within specified deadlines and budgets
- Preparation and approval of technical services specifications to be used in the procurement of the required technical engineering facilities
- Ensuring efficient, effective and timely implementation of technical engineering projects in the Department
- Development, implementation and review of technical services policies, procedures, standards and work plans
- Conducting staff performance appraisals and coordinating continuous improvement initiatives in the Department
- Responsible for the overall discipline and performance of staff in the Department
- Preparing budgets for Technical Services Department
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of technical engineering facilities.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates/testimonials; national identity card/passport; application/cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the relevant position; and names /contact information & email addresses of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications, work experience, competence, character and integrity.
Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 22nd May, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equity within the organization’’.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30456-00100
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: