Kenya Alliance Job Vacancy For Business Development Officer, Application Details
We are a dynamic company in the financial sector and seek to recruit a self-driven and aggressive Business Development Officer conversant with Public Procurement of Tenders in the Public Sector (National and County Government) and Government agencies
Table of Contents
Responsibilities For the Business Development Officer Job
- Purchase of tenders in good time from all government agencies
- Preparation of the Technical Submission of the tenders on time – Online and Physical
- Ability to follow relevant procedures for Tender compilation, authorization and dispatch and ensure tenders are submitted consistently ahead of the deadlines
- Managing tenders and offers and monitoring when tenders are published in government institutions
- Market survey and anticipation of public procurement, gathering information on upcoming tenders and competition.
- Contribute to growing Tender line customer base by prospecting for new business on the phone through referrals from existing customers.
- participate in scheduled customer maintenance and sales visits
- Handling agreements, contracts and pricing
- Obtaining Quotations, analyzing and preparation for purposes of presentation.
- Receive and handle in a courteous and professional manner, all client queries, accurately analyzing client needs, risks and tailoring appropriate covers.
- Coordinate with underwriters to incorporate changes to policies and ensure the appropriate endorsements are done.
- Ensure renewal of existing accounts to improve business retention;
- General administrative duties, including filing, binding, printing, etc.
- Continuously update and develop your knowledge and understanding of the industry, carrying out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
The Business Development Officer Job Requirements
- Graduate or diploma holder in Sales and Marketing or related field
- Over 5 years of experience in Government procurement and tendering
- Good understanding of Tender process, good communication skills, good track record,
- Must have excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Should be able to meet strict deadlines
- High networking skills in the public sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations, procedural documents, meeting facilitation, etc.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please email a detailed CV and Cover Letter indicating current and expected remuneration to [email protected] by 20th January, 2018 demonstrating why you would be the ideal candidate. Do not attach the certificates. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: