Kenya Airways Recruitment 2018 for Turnaround Coordinator, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kenya Airways Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kenya Airways Recruitment 2018
Role Purpose Statement:
To ensure and maintain a healthy, safe, Secure and working environment, in compliance with the relevant industry regulatory and legislative requirements, company procedures, regulatory authorities and requirement of the customer airlines
Adhere to accurate Loading and offloading by delegation coordinate, oversee and supervise the activities for the overall aircraft turnaround.
- Embrace and maintain a positive safety culture, a healthy and secure management of the turnaround process whilst complying with company procedures/processes, regulatory authorities and requirements of customer airlines.
- Ascertaining all aspects of aircraft preparation in readiness for loading/offloading as per standard operating procedures.
- Ensure compliance between loading instructions and load presented.
- Provide leadership and direct supervision to a team of staff who are undertaking all loading and equipment operations activities associated with turnaround.
- Champion ramp safety by effectively reducing ramp incidents and accidents and improving awareness and ensure healthy, safe and secure working environment.
- Ensure on time and ascertain proper completion of loading and offloading of cargo and baggage for efficient service delivery for both KQ and customer airlines.
- Report torn, leaking and oversize packaging and defective ULD’s before loading and when offloading
- Ensure bulk load is correctly secured and lashing/load spreading is correct.
- Ensure that special loads, including Dangerous Goods are stowed according to regulations and Carriers operating procedures.
- Upon completion of loading, confirm or advise deviations to the Load controller.
- Ensure correct baggage reconciliation procedures are met and documentation completed before aircraft departure
- In absence of a dedicated Turnaround coordinator wide body, be the central point of liaison with all stakeholders.
- Raise casual operators forms to ensure billing for service rendered.
- Monitor sequence activity against agreed station turnaround plan and timings.
- Establish and maintain constant ground to cockpit communication in a clear and precise manner (if authorized and when required to do so)
- Identify and report hazards, near misses, incidents and accident within the turn around process.
- Adhere to KQ WAY principals and best practices.
University graduate or relevant Airline certification with minimum 2 years ramp experience
Good communication, leadership and organization skills
How to Apply
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More