Kenya Airways Recruitment 2018 for Analyst Finance, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kenya Airways Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kenya Airways Recruitment 2018
Maintain and provide sound, accurate and up-to-date financial records, business performance reports, decision support , financial analytics and performance drivers to guide the management in formulating strategic plans and tactical decisions.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and periodic management accounts as well as financial/statistical information to measure business performance in order to guide in making informed decisions.
- Undertake investment appraisal to support new investments/network decisions.
- Work closely with revenue management team for revenue analysis to help identify value leakage streams and optimize high yield opportunities.
- Perform revenue and cost variance analysis between planned and actual performance to give insights on performance drivers, advice on budgetary overruns and ensure expenditure discipline to maximize company operating margins.
- Support in Compiling KQ Group Budget and monthly rolling forecasts to set targets for Management in performance evaluation and control.
- Provide monthly detailed costs analysis to give clear insights on the cost drivers.
- Prepare business performance reports with key metrics and analyzing trends for use in the board meetings and investor relations.
- Evaluate the KQ route schedule to determine its profitability and ensure optimal utilization of equipment
- CPA(K) or equivalent
- Degree in commerce or Business related field
- Analytical Skills
- Computer literate
- Report Writing skills
- 3 Years experience in a similar role
How to Apply
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More