Kenya Airways Recruitment 2018 for Analyst Finance, Application Details
Maintain and provide sound, accurate and up-to-date financial records, business performance reports, decision support , financial analytics and performance drivers to guide the management in formulating strategic plans and tactical decisions.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and periodic management accounts as well as financial/statistical information to measure business performance in order to guide in making informed decisions.
- Undertake investment appraisal to support new investments/network decisions.
- Work closely with revenue management team for revenue analysis to help identify value leakage streams and optimize high yield opportunities.
- Perform revenue and cost variance analysis between planned and actual performance to give insights on performance drivers, advice on budgetary overruns and ensure expenditure discipline to maximize company operating margins.
- Support in Compiling KQ Group Budget and monthly rolling forecasts to set targets for Management in performance evaluation and control.
- Provide monthly detailed costs analysis to give clear insights on the cost drivers.
- Prepare business performance reports with key metrics and analyzing trends for use in the board meetings and investor relations.
- Evaluate the KQ route schedule to determine its profitability and ensure optimal utilization of equipment
- CPA(K) or equivalent
- Degree in commerce or Business related field
- Analytical Skills
- Computer literate
- Report Writing skills
- 3 Years experience in a similar role
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More