Kenya Airways Job Vacancy 2019 for Security Officer.Standards & Procedures, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kenya Airways Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kenya Airways Job Vacancy 2019
- Initiate and direct the review and update of Security Services standards and procedures for continued compliance to current company policy and industry standards.
- Liaise with appropriate stakeholders for the efficient and effective implementation of up-to-date procedures and job instructions for Security operations network-wide and provide necessary guidance and advisory support.
- Direct and evaluate the execution of internal audits, spot checks, inspections and tests to facilitate conformance with security procedures, standards and recommended practices.
- Timely preparation and analysis of audit, spot check, inspection and test reports for management planning & control purposes.
- Analyze performance of KQ Way within Security Services Division and advice the Coordination and Implementation Committee in order to achieve set standards for best practices.
- Ensure efficient and effective maintenance of the security incident reporting system.
- Liaise with responsible managers for appropriate closure of any findings and provide strategic support to eliminate identified deficiencies.
- Coordinate and undertake research on matters of security interest to provide cutting edge improvements for Kenya Airways.
- Provide technical and strategic support to the Head of Corporate Security Service on security related issues.
- Liaise with appropriate stakeholders for evaluation of training and other needs assessment for staff involved in performance of security measure, monitor compliance to staff competencies against set standards.
- Manage and provide appropriate guidance to subordinate staff.
- University degree or relevant professional qualification
- Knowledge of Security Management Systems (SEMS)
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Computer literacy
- Experience in Management of Security Operations
- Experience in Conducting Quality Audits
- Corporate Business Leadership skills
- Experience in Documentation of Procedures
- Minimum 5 years experience in airline industry
- Security Management Systems
- Quality Management Systems
- Document Management
- Threat & Risk Management
- Aviation Security Management
- Communication Skills
- Security Investigations
- Train the trainer course.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More