Kenya Airways Job Vacancy 2018 for Coordinator, Quality Assurance Flight Operations, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kenya Airways Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Kenya Airways Job Vacancy 2018
Kenya Airways – Connecting Africa to the World and the World to Africa since 1977 Our Vision is to be the Pride of Africa, by inspiring our people and delighting our guests consistently.
Role Purpose Statement
To ensure that Flight Operations Quality is soundly developed, properly executed and systematically monitored to meet the objectives of the Corporate Quality System, IOSA ISARPs and Regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities for the Coordinator, Quality Assurance Flight Operations Job
- Ensure the sound implementation of Flight Operations Quality System to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, IOSA ISARPs and company policy;
- Appraise the Quality Assurance Manager AOC Operations of audit results and issues relating to the quality system;
- Conduct periodic flight operation audits, including contracted services & subcontractors and code-share & alliance partners to assure compliance with company policy, IOSA ISARPs and industry /regulatory requirements and reduce the Company’s operations risk exposure;
- Review and compile documentation before and after audits;
- Maintain all the flight operation quality records and documentation in line with the corporate quality requirements;
- Prepare reports for senior management evaluations and ensure that appropriate corrective actions are carried out;
- Control and coordinate quality training in flight operations department;
- While maintaining audit independence, liaise with all station managers and flight operation managers on quality issues;
- Notify all flight operations managers and where applicable, station managers, of observed areas of non-compliance and ensure approved corrective actions are carried out within the stipulated time-scales;
- Liaise with KCAA on matters relating to flight operations.
Quality Assurance Flight Operations Job Qualifications
- Technically qualified person in the field of aircraft maintenance or flight operations
- Must have successfully completed a training and received certification in Quality management/Audit Techniques and Safety Management Systems recognized by the Authority;
- Thorough working knowledge of airline operations, Quality Management System principles, Kenya Civil Aviation Regulations and IATA standards;
- Experience in maintaining and enhancing corporate safety standards and safe operational practices, preferred;
Minimum Years Of Experience And Skills
- At least three (3) years’ work experience in the field of aircraft maintenance or flight operations or ground operations; and
- At least 1 year experience in aviation safety or internal evaluation/auditing;
- Experience in writing reports and manuals.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)