KenTrade Job Vacancy 2019 for ICT Support Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for KenTrade Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
KenTrade Job Vacancy 2019
To fulfill our mandate, we wish to engage suitably qualified candidate who meets the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Kenya Constitution for the following position;
Reports to: Assistant Manager Infrastructure and Service Management
Duration: Six (6) months (renewable once)
Purpose for the Job
The position is responsible for managing the ICT helpdesk, providing technical support to resolve reported issues, installing software and devices and managing general administrative ICT issues the department.
- Receive and log in ICT incidents
- Provide first line support
- Escalate unresolved ICT incidents to specialist areas
- Track and monitor ICT incidents up to closure
- Generate progress reports
- Troubleshoot and provide second line support
- Communicate resolution of incidents to users
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field from a recognized institution
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified Engineer (MCSE) certification
- At least two (2) years’ experience is ICT Service.
Candidates interested in this position are also expected to fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Specifically, they must obtain and submit with their application copy of Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (CID).
How to Apply
Applications should be addressed as detailed below and be sent by post, hand delivery or email so as to be received not later than January 11, 2019.
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Trade Network Agency
1st Floor, Embankment Plaza
Longonot Rd – Upperhill
P.O. Box 36943-00200
KenTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer – women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE: