Kenbro Industries Limited Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Kenbro Industries Limited Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Kenbro Industries Limited Recruitment 2018
- Company: Kenbro Industries Limited
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Kenya
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any diploma / degree in relation to Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Support mechanical engineering staff by performing basic and repetitive engineering assignments by:
- Following procedures in the design, development, and production areas.
- Participate in a variety of rotational assignments in functional areas; design and development, machine shop, engineering, materials, and manufacturing.
- Conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system. Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Support the Manufacturing Engineering and Engineering Test Lab teams on designing and developing a non-conformance database to track and report test failures and rework modification.
- Conduct lean manufacturing process observations to develop manufacturing best practices and process standards.
How to Apply
Should you meet the requirements as mentioned above, kindly send your CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the subject as the job title.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: