Kenbro Industries Limited Job Vacancy for Retail Sales Executive, Application Details
- A minimum degree in Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience. Experience in a construction industry will be an added advantage
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
Duties for the Retail Sales Executive Job
- Ensure sales targets are achieved by:
- Ensuring all SOPs and processes are adhered to.
- Effectively deal with customers on inquiries and complaints.
- Regular interaction & follow-up with Showroom Manager, Area Manager and General Manager to achieve the target.
- Suggest improvements and initiatives which can help to increase sales.
- Provide demonstration to the customer about the product & close the sale.
- Answer customer calls very promptly and give solutions
- Build good working relationships
- Understand the needs of your business customers
- Research the market and related products
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Respond to incoming email and phone inquiries
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Check the quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Calculate accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Have market knowledge in the construction industry
How to Apply
Should you meet the requirements as mentioned above, kindly send your CV to “[email protected]” with the subject as the job title.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More