Kenbro Industries Limited Job Vacancies 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Kenbro Industries Limited Job Vacancies. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Kenbro Industries Limited Job Vacancies 2018
- Company: Kenbro Industries Limited
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- Job type: Internship
- Job Category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
- Diploma / Degree In Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any diploma/ degree in relation to quality control.
The Quality Control Assistant will ensure that materials received at the site, and final products produced meet/exceed the set company and statutory requirements by performing the following duties:-
- Timely and accurate sampling and analysis of all raw materials before acceptance and maintaining records.
- Overseeing offloading of raw materials among other goods, to be able to sample further from the initially hidden parts.
- Ensuring that good manufacturing practices are upheld at the plant.
- Ensure all quality records related to the safety management system are updated on a daily basis including electronic records.
- Conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system. Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
How to Apply
Should you meet the requirements as mentioned above, kindly send your CV to “email@example.com” with the subject as the job title.
Please ensure your file does not exceed 1MB.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: