Kenbro Industries Job Vacancy for Quality Control Manager, Application Details
- Minimum Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience out of which at least 3 years in a supervisory position.
- Sound knowledge of manufacturing facilities requirements, processes, operations and maintenance.
- Experience in quality control testing and inspection in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and exposure to analytical QC methods and equipment.
- Results driven by accuracy and attention to detail
Duties for the Quality Control Manager Job
- The Quality Control Manager will ensure that materials received at the site, and final products produced meet/exceed the set company and statutory requirements by performing the following duties:-
- Timely and accurate sampling and analysis of all raw materials before acceptance and maintaining records.
- Overseeing offloading of raw materials among other goods, to be able to sample further from the initially hidden parts.
- Ensuring that good manufacturing practices are upheld at the plant.
- Ensure all quality records related to the safety management system are updated on a daily basis including electronic records.
- Conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system. Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Participate in planning and establishing short development and management of QC budget.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives. Ensure that these are in line with client specifications and are communicated to the quality control team.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs. This includes determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications.
- Oversee the work of the QC team in respect to the execution of all the required testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished products and the generation of reports.
- Work with the production and supply chain functions to provide QC input to the development of supply chain plans to ensure that client QC consideration are given full consideration.
- Manage customer complaints and ensure they have been investigated and answered satisfactorily.
- Set up effective systems for maintaining and calibrating laboratory equipment and instrument qualification.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to production teams to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Initiate and evaluate proposed changes in methods or specifications that have the potential to impact the quality of a material and new product development.
How to Apply
Should you meet the requirements as mentioned above, kindly send your CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the subject as the job title.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: