Kenbro Industries Job Vacancies 2018 for Product Developer
We are seeking a Product Developer to participate in the design, development, improvement, implementation, and analysis of specified technical products.
This individual will be responsible for product development projects from lab to manufacturing, lead production trials of new products, and establish best practices for adhesive / coating applications.
They will play an important role in continuous improvement efforts geared towards profitability and quality.
- Designs, develops, and analyzes new and existing products
- Accountable for product development projects from bench trials through production trials and ultimately commercialization.
- Develops new coatings and intellectual property for custom coated products, as well as core products, and processes.
- Communicates critical information to customers and vendors to cultivate partnerships in developing unique coatings and products
- Researches alternatives to existing products, adhesives, paint and formulas to lower costs, increase profitability, and improve performance
- Develops in-depth knowledge of competitive products to maintain competitive edge in marketplace and provides analysis to sales and marketing groups
- Creates engineering masters in computer systems for coated products and maintains raw material specifications
- Assists in developing specifications and procedures to effectively control the product design process and modifies design specifications to maximize production efficiency and quality
- Performs lab evaluations including sample preparation, product and raw material testing, and record keeping
- Responsible for conveying safe practices to key personnel when introducing new chemicals or processes to the organization
- Provides technical support to sales, customer support, and quality functions as required
- Maintains laboratory facilities, including monitoring of equipment performance, chemical inventories, supplies, organization, and cleanliness
- Suggests changes to improve quality, efficiency, safety or communication
- Maintains a safe workplace and follows all safety practices. Corrects or reports unsafe conditions immediately
- Strong science background with technical knowledge in chemistry, physics, and engineering principles. Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering field required
- In-depth knowledge of epoxy, urethane, and other durable coating formulations including pigmentation, preferred
- Minimum 3 years technical experience in a product support role, preferably in a manufacturing environment or relevant experience in a laboratory, chemical, converting, or pressure sensitive tape environment is preferred
- Experience working in a Kaizen working environment shall be an added advantage
- Demonstrates project management skills in the development of specific product solutions
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational and computer skills
- Ability to work independently and adapt to changing requirements and timeframes.
How to Apply
Should you qualify for this position, kindly send your CV to [email protected] with the subject of the email as “Product Developer”
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: