Kenafric Industries Limited Job Vacancies 2018 for Area Sales Manager
- Achieve sales targets and customer base growth.
- Monitor and achieve cash flow targets.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Achieve Cost targets
- Implement departmental strategy while monitoring the scope areas in line with overall strategy, policies, processes and procedures achieve the institutions objectives.
- Developing and cascading the Section targets through a performance management structure while inspiring team to achieve the section scorecard in line with overall objective
- Vetting and adding new direct and indirect customers, enhancing business scope.
- Implement efficient route to market, ensuring accurate & timely tracking & reporting of primary and secondary sales, ensuring down the line support.
- Developing customer relationships through regular operational reviews to ensure that product availability, distribution and opportunities are grasped.
- Ensuring achievement of secondary sales targets through distributors, monitoring and reporting to achieve respective territory objectives
- Reporting market trends and competitive information to sales, product development and merchandising for growth of sales and profitability.
- Achieving on time error free and in-full order fulfillment and liquidate slow moving and dead stocks.
- Managing talent in respective territory including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Implementing best practices in respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
Financial Resources / Other key Resources / Assets
- Finished goods
- Co. Vehicle
Direct Reports (Jobs reporting to this position)
- Wholesale Supervisor
- Retail Supervisor
- Supply Chain
- Degree in Sales and marketing.
- At-least 5 year (s) relevant experience
- Professional Membership
Job / Functional Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Sales & Marketing Skills
- Relationship Management Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Communication Skills
- IT skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Customer Centric
- Continuous Improvement
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your application letter and CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Area Sales Manager) to [email protected] by 13th February, 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: