Kenafric Industries Job Vacancy 2018 for Wholesale Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kenafric Industries Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kenafric Industries Job Vacancy 2018
Kenafric Industries Limited is one of the largest manufacturers of Confectionery, Food, Footwear, and Stationery products in Kenya. Kenafric employs over 1500 people directly and touches the lives of more than 7500 people indirectly. The vision of the founders and relentless hard work over 25 years has given Kenafric a unique platform to grow tremendously in the African markets.
Department & Section: Sales and Distribution
Reports To: Area Sales Manager
Main Purpose of this Position: Manage respective regional wholesale sales targets to deliver growth, profitability and cash-flow objectives as per the business objectives.
Key Deliverables for this Position
- Achieve wholesale sales targets
- Achieve range availability targets
- Achieve Customer service delivery targets
- Achieve Route Management and Cost targets
- Lead and manage the departmental strategy through processes and procedures to achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Ensuring sales targets and volumes are met within the wholesale channel and increase company product sales range.
- Overseeing the implementation of customer marketing initiatives.
- Identifying prospective customers by following leads from existing clients, and market Intelligence
- Analyzing customers’ needs and requirements to gain insight on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Developing and cascading the individual targets through a performance management system to achieve set targets in line with overall objective.
- Evaluating the Route to Market efficiency and improve on the structure.
- Responsible talent management in the department including coaching, mentoring, developing, motivating, training and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Implementing best practices in category management & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
Financial Resources / Other key Resources / Assets: Stock
Direct Reports: N/A
- Supply Chain
- Quality Assurance & RD
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
Professional Qualifications: N/A
Job / Functional Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Sales & Marketing Skills
- Relationship Management Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Communication Skills
- IT skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Customer centric
- Continuous improvement
- At-least 3 year(s) relevant experience
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Wholesale Manager) to email@example.com before Tuesday 16th October, 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: