KEMRI Recruitment 2018 for Clinical Officers (2 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for KEMRI Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
KEMRI Recruitment 2018
The Centre for Respiratory Diseases Research (CRDR) would like to fill vacancy in the following positions: Clinical Officers for the VPM1002 TB vaccine project.
POSITION: Clinical Officers, MR 8 (2 Positions)
Location: Centre for Respiratory Diseases Research, NAIROBI
Reports to: Medical Officer and Study Coordinator
Clinical Officers Job Requirements:
- Must have Diploma or certificate in Clinical Medicine.
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experience. Research experience an added advantage.
Skills’ knowledge and Abilities.
- Excellent management and communication skills, ability to work well with the public, to work well in a team, and to collaborate with counterparts
- Be flexible to work within the existing structures and rules of the clinics and hospitals
The clinical officer will report to the Medical officer and study coordinator. The primary responsibilities for the position is to verify protocol eligibility, complete study forms, conduct physical examinations and complete source documents, dispense medicine and refer participants for further medical checkup when necessary.
Responsibilities for the Clinical Officers Job
- Develop a good understanding of study protocols.
- Triaging and emergency management of study participants
- Provide clinical services to study participants.
- Obtaining informed consent.
- Perform data entry from Source notes to sponsor electronic case report forms
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
A one (1) year renewable contract as per KEMRI scheme of service and a Probation period for the first 3 months.
Remuneration: salary and benefits are based on the KEMRI scheme of service
How to Apply
Applications should include the following:
Letter of Application (INDICATE VACANCY NUMBER)
Current Curriculum Vitae with telephone number and e-mail address
Three letters of reference with contact telephone numbers and e-mail addresses
Copies of Certificates, Diplomas or Transcripts
Contact telephone number
A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed above should be sent to the following address to be received not later than not later than 22nd May 2018.
Kenya Medical Research Institute
P.O. Box 54840-00200
Attn: Assistant Director, Human Resources
Or send by email to email@example.com
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER; WOMEN AND DISABLED PERSONS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI/CGHR AND DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS RECRUITMENT PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: