KEMRI Job Vacancies 2018 for Project Coordinator
- Ensure that project activities are carried out according to the laid down guidelines and providing on-going technical support to ensure continued implementation of the project;
- Conduct and coordinate training sessions, including CMEs for staff in the public health facilities;
- Provide technical assistance to clinics to enable them develop and implement strategies for identification of eligible PrEP users;
- Provide updates and communicate regularly with senior project staff to inform them of the progress and any challenges encountered at the clinics;
- Prepare and submit progress reports at required intervals;
- Ensuring the effective preparation and delivery of project events and meetings and production of all necessary documentation;
- Work with Country lead to oversee project staff orientation and performance;
- Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Medicine or Community Health Nursing;
- Registered with the relevant professional body
- At least 3 years’ experience working in comprehensive care centres in coast region;
- A background in health research coordination is preferred;
- A Trainer of Trainers (TOT) on PrEP delivery will be an added advantage;
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with project staff and other stakeholders;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Basic computing skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Ability to operate effectively under difficult circumstances;
- Ability to prioritize project activities quickly and appropriately;
Terms of Employment
Employment is on a one year renewable contract with a probation period for the first 3 months. Salary is negotiable within the appropriate grade depending on education, experience and demonstrated competency.
How to Apply
All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed in the minimum requirements
Must include a current CV with names of at least 2 referees.
Must include copies of academic and professional certificates
Must include a copy of Certificate of good conduct
Must have KRA Certificate of Tax compliance
Must have Clearance Certificate from HELB
Must have credit reference Bureau Certificate
A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed above should be sent to: [email protected] not later than 16th March 2018.
KEMRI is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity; persons with disability, women, youth and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. KEMRI does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process including application, interview and processing of offer letter. If asked for a fee, report such request immediately.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: