Kempinski Job Vacancy 2018 for Assistant Laundry Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kempinski Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kempinski Job Vacancy 2018
Kempinski – Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper, Assistant Laundry Manager will be managing the day to day operations of the Laundry section in order to meet business requirements with efficiency and effectiveness whilst ensuring the highest quality services to the Kempinski Standards. He / she will supervise and control all laundry operations, which include all house laundry, guest and outside laundry as well as dry cleaning services.
- Revenues, Expenses and Profit are closely monitored, and budgeted figures (over)-achieved.
- Hygiene standards are strictly monitored and followed.
- KEA audits results are 85% and above.
- KEES (Employee Engagement Survey) results are 75% and above
- Responsible for creating and updating vendor list.
- Supervise the day-to-day operation of the laundry, dry cleaning to ensure optimum quality as per hotel standards. Uphold to current hotel policies and procedures and assist in developing standard operating procedures, as well as production and quality standards.
- Assist in scheduling working time, optimizing different work processes to ensure maximum level of staff performance are reached.
- Check all equipments constantly to ensure that machines are kept clean, properly maintained and in efficient working condition to aid on energy saving drive. Maintain follow up files of maintenance request, and make sure machines do not fall into disrepair.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping and F&B departments to ensure an adequate supply of linens and uniforms at all times.
- In conjunction with the Laundry Manager, identify the training needs, develop the training plan and get the approval of the Laundry Manager, conduct the training and follow up to ensure training needs have been addressed.
- Participates in the recruitment of new staff by screening and interviewing applicants, and in the management of Laundry Staff’s performance which includes appraising, coaching and discipline.
- Check and eliminate work and health hazards to personnel, check on safety and fire hazards, supervises cleanliness of laundry and dry cleaning areas.
- Accomplish administrative duties related to the position such as producing figures for the monthly production report, attending meetings, maintaining a daily log, etc.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a laundry management position Preferably in a five-star hotel.
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment.
- Equivalent of a College Diploma Laundry Operations related field
- Operational knowledge of laundry equipment (washing machine, dry-cleaner, pressing machine)
- Knowledge on how to clean different fabric materials
- Team player with good organizational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Kempinski Hotels career website on kempinski.taleo.net to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: