KCPE Timetable 2020: KNEC KCPE Exam Timetable, Dates & Instructions… Kenya National Examination Council, KCPE Timetable 2020 has been released for 2020/2021 academic year.
KCPE Timetable 2020, KNEC 2020 Timetable, KCPE Exam Timetable Download, KCPE Timetable 2020 PDF Download, KNEC KCPE Exam Dates…Full Details Follows
KCPE Timetable 2020/2021 is available on this page. The Kenya National Examination Council, KNEC has published the 2020 KCPE Timetable for School Candidates. According to the timetable made available to us, the KCPE Examination is scheduled to commence on ——- and ends on ———-.
Table of Contents
KCPE TIMETABLE 2020
2020 KCPE Timetable has been successfully uploaded and available as follows:-
NB: The Kenya National Examination Council has not officially published the KCPE timetable for 2020 examination, this page is created in anticipation of the timetable and will be updated once the Timetable is officially released.
Click here to download the PDF version.
KCPE TIMETABLE 2020 – INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES TO SUPERVISORS, TEACHERS AND CANDIDATES
INSTRUCTIONS TO SUPERVISORS AND INVIGILATORS
Supervisors and invigilators should call the attention of the candidates to the Instructions/Guidelines and adhere to them. They should also ensure that candidates are issued with answer sheets that have the correct names and index numbers.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE TEACHERS
TEACHERS are advised to ensure that candidates clearly understand the instructions given below and are aware of the penalties for examination irregularities or misconduct. Candidates are required to follow these instructions carefully.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Avail yourself for searching outside the examination room and be seated at your desk/table 15 minutes before the time scheduled for the paper. Morning sessions will start at 8.30 a.m.
- A candidate who arrives late will be required to give a satisfactory reason to the Supervisor. Only in exceptional circumstances will a paper be given to any candidate who is more than half an hour late. Punctuality should be observed for all papers.
- As soon as notice is given to stop, check to ensure that your name and index number have been written and crossed correctly on the answer sheet.
- Check to ensure that each page of your question paper is printed.
- Withdrawal from the examination should have been notified to the KNEC before 31st May 2017.
CAUTION TO THE CANDIDATES
- You are not allowed to leave the examination room before the end of the period allocated to the paper except with special permission from the Supervisor. NO CANDIDATE SO PERMITTED TO LEAVE MAY TAKE A QUESTION PAPER OR ANSWER SHEET/SCRIPT OUT OF THE EXAMINATION ROOM.
- Do not leave a sheet of paper you have written on or your answers in such a position that another candidate can read them. You should not give or obtain unfair assistance, or attempt to do so, whether by copying or in any other way, and your work should not show proof of such unfair assistance.
- No communication whatsoever in whatever manner between candidates or with outsiders is allowed during the examination.
- You are not allowed to have in your possession or in your proximity while in the examination room, any book, notes, papers or any other materials whatsoever except the correct question papers and any materials expressly authorized by the Kenya National Examinations Council.
- You must return immediately to the Supervisor any question paper that has smudges, has errors or is badly printed.
- You must not take any used or unused writing paper out of the examination room. Any rough work must be done on the official question paper, if not to be submitted with the answers, must be left on the desk to be collected by the Supervisor and destroyed.
- Any misconduct or causing of disturbance in or near the examination room will be treated as an examination irregularity.
- Cell phones or any other electronic communication device are prohibited in examination centres. Any candidate caught in possession of a cell phone/any other electronic communication device will have his/her results cancelled.
PENALTY FOR EXAMINATION IRREGULARITIES
The KNEC Act No. 29 of 2012 Offences and Penalties stated in Sections 27 to 40 for cases of examination irregularities will apply. Some of the highlights in these Sections state that:
- A candidate who commits an examination irregularity in any paper will have the results for the WHOLE SUBJECT cancelled. Such a candidate will not be entitled to a result for the subject. This will be reflected as (00).
- If there is evidence of wide-spread irregularities in any examination centre, the examination results for the whole centre will be cancelled.
- Any person who:-
- a) gain access to examination material and knowingly reveals the contents, whether orally or in writing, to an unauthorized party, whether a candidate or not, will be in violation of Section 27of the Act and the penalty will be imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years, or a fine not exceeding two million shillings or both
- b) willfully and maliciously damages examination material will be in violation of Section 30 of the Act and the penalty will be imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years or a fine not exceeding five million shillings or both;
- c) is not registered to take a KNEC examination but, with intent to impersonate, presents or attempts to present himself to take the part of an enrolled candidate will be in violation of Section 31 of the Act, and shall be guilty of an offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or a fine not exceeding two million shillings or both and shall be prohibited from taking an examination conducted by or on behalf of the Council for a period of three years.
- Please ensure that you do not commit any examination irregularity to avoid having your results cancelled.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: