KCC Job Vacancy 2019 for Technician, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for KCC Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
KCC Job Vacancy 2019
To coordinate and supervise the general engineering activities at the factory and to promptly attend to breakdowns at the factory.
- Attending to machine breakdowns and supervising daily maintenance.
- Ensuring preventive maintenance is carried out periodically
- Organising the workshop and stores activities
- Coordinating the re-order of supplies and parts
- Conducting training of new employees
- Conducting preventive and corrective maintenance of factory machinery and equipment
- Ensuring proper utilisation of spare parts and advising on stock levels of the same
- Any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor
- Higher Diploma in Engineering or related field
- Five (5) years’ supervisory level experience in a manufacturing set up
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good analytical skills
- Good report writing skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic supervisory skills
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name and Reference Number of position applied for on the covering letter and envelope, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonials and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
The Chief Manager, Human Resource & Administration
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd.
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100
Please note that all applications MUST BE sent through the above address ONLY and NOT later than 8th March 2019 by 5 p.m.
‘New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.”
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: