KCB Job Recruitment 2018 for Bank Talent Manager
Reporting to the Head, Learning, Development and Talent, the jobholder will manage the Group HR Talent Management Framework in liaison with HR Business Partners, Senior HR Advisors, Resourcing Managers, Executive and Senior Line Management. The framework entails planning for adequate resource cover and ensuring a healthy talent pipeline, career planning and development, developing competent employees and leadership capability.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners, Senor HR Advisors, and senior line management to assess development needs, performing gap analysis, designing and leading programs that build people management and leadership skills and capabilities.
- Provide support to line management in all phases/aspects of talent management such as succession management, assessment, talent pipelines, selection processes, skill pool management, competency definition (leadership and technical)
- Develop and/or manage talent management programs and or initiatives: Executive Leadership Development, Critical Skills Acquisition, Management Trainee Program, Management Entry Program, Annual Internship, Group Exchange Program, International Assignment and International Training.
- Provide advisory support to line management in developing training programs that align with the Bank’s talent management plans.
- Manage the annual 360 degree feedback process.
- In liaison or collaboration with Service Providers, coordinate the development delivery of talent management training programs.
- Develop, manage and/or maintain relationships with internal/external customers/stakeholders/supplies relating to own HR Area: Heads of Human Resources of International Businesses, Training Service Providers, Coaches, Mentors, Assessors, Heads of Departments, and Learning Institutions.
- Coordinate and execute talent audits across the Group.
- Maintain data, records and statistics relating to own HR area: talent lists and documents, data, critical roles lists, tools, assessments, performance, talent maps, talent pools, competency frameworks, talent audits, skill audits.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a HR Management OR a Business Related Field from a University recognized by Commission for University Education.
- Profession Certification in Training Delivery/Human Resources Management
- Should be a valid member of IHRM
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in Human Resource Management; 5 years of which should be in talent management.
- High level of attention to detail
How to Apply
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 2nd February, 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: