KCB Bank Job Vacancy 2019 for Operations Audit, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for KCB Bank Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
KCB Bank Job Vacancy 2019
Reporting to Audit Manager, the job holder will be required to provide independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes to add value and improve organization’s operations.
- Contribute in conducting risk assessment for assigned audit assignments
- Perform audit procedures to give assurance on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment, and compliance to KCB Group policies and Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) Prudential guidelines.
- Documents the results of audit work in accordance with internal audit guidelines and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
- Review and evaluate the system of internal controls and assess their adequacy and effectiveness and propose value adding recommendations for improvements.
- Document findings and communications on the results of work performed, for review by the Audit manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Related field from a university recognized by Commission for University Education.
- Must Possess CPA/ACCA, qualification
- CIA/CISA/ACIB is an added advantage
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of audit management software e.g. TeamMate
- A minimum 4 years in external audit or internal audit in a bank.
- Appreciation of banking regulatory framework and international financial reporting standards
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Strong Business and Financial Analytical skills.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including report writing.
- Effective planning, organizing and problem-solving skills.
- Initiative and self-drive.
How to Apply
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV. Apply here for the Operations Audit Job To be considered your application must be received by Monday 25th February 2019. Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: