KCB Bank Job Vacancy 2019 for Operations Audit, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for KCB Bank Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
KCB Bank Job Vacancy 2019
Kenya Commercial Bank Limited is registered as a non-operating holding company which started operations as a licensed banking institution with effect from January 1, 2016. The holding company oversees KCB Kenya – incorporated with effect from January 1, 2016 – and all KCB’s regional units in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia and South Sudan. It also owns KCB Insurance Agency, KCB Capital, KCB Foundation and all associate companies.
Reporting to Audit Manager, the job holder will be required to provide independent and objective assurance on the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes to add value and improve organization’s operations.
- Contribute in conducting risk assessment for assigned audit assignments
- Perform audit procedures to give assurance on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment, and compliance to KCB Group policies and Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) Prudential guidelines.
- Documents the results of audit work in accordance with internal audit guidelines and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
- Review and evaluate the system of internal controls and assess their adequacy and effectiveness and propose value adding recommendations for improvements.
- Document findings and communications on the results of work performed, for review by the Audit Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Related field from a university recognized by the Commission for University Education.
- Must Possess CPA/ACCA, qualification
- CIA/CISA/ACIB is an added advantage
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of audit management software e.g. TeamMate
- A minimum of 4 years in external audit or internal audit in a bank.
- Appreciation of banking regulatory framework and international financial reporting standards
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Strong Business and Financial Analytical skills.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including report writing.
- Effective planning, organizing, and problem-solving skills.
- Initiative and self-drive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to KCB Bank Kenya career website on irecruitment.kcbgroup.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: