KCB Bank Job Vacancy 2018 for Senior Relationship Manager, Application Details
Reporting to the Head, Manufacturing, the role holder will be the principal contact between a designated portfolio of Manufacturing Corporate customers and the Bank in order to drive business, manage sector profitability growth and maximize revenue. This position will be responsible for the management of Client relationships to deliver products and services.
- To implement the Manufacturing Sector Strategy in line with the overall Corporate Banking Strategy; to ensure achievement of profitability targets through revenue maximization and prudent cost management.
- Drive sustainable growth through the delivery of innovative and customized financial solutions to meet identified customer needs.
- To build and maintain productive strategic relations with Customers/ Suppliers/ Line manager/ Stakeholders to drive the development and delivery of business solutions and revenue growth for the Manufacturing sector.
- Ensure strong cross-selling of existing and new products to existing and new clients; and in this process, maintain effective liaison with all relevant Business Units in the Bank.
- Champion the delivery of consistent, seamless and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Ensure timely submission of quality credit proposals in conformity with the Credit Policy guidelines and requirements.
- Maintain the quality of assigned portfolio within stipulated Non-Performing Loans (NPL) and Portfolio at Risk (PAR) parameters.
- Ensure timely preparation of relevant reports and daily monitoring of accounts to ensure facilities have accurate interest rates within the approved limits and taking remedial actions, in line with policy.
- Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Lead, motivate, and continuously develop a credible high performing team.
- University Degree preferably in a Business related field from an institution recognized by Commission of Higher Education. A Master’s degree or Professional qualifications in a relevant field preferably CPA/ ACCA or AKIB will be an added advantage.
- Have at least 8 years experience in managing a Manufacturing Sector Portfolio with below responsibilities:
- Sales; deal origination and execution of customized financial solutions
- Relationship Management and Customer Service
- Financial Analysis and Business Performance Management
- Product Development and Portfolio Management
- Credit Management,
- Transaction Banking & Product Services
- Cash Management
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Project Management, Asset Based Financing & Trade Financing
- Thorough knowledge of Corporate Banking Products & Services with extensive Banking Industry knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network, generate new business and develop strong business relations.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competences in championing high performance management.
- A good understanding of Risk, Compliance policies and procedures.
How to Apply
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Thursday 5th April, 2018
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
KRA Pin Card
Birth Certificate of self
Passport Photo (White Background)
Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: