KCB Bank Job Vacancy 2018 for Procurement Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for KCB Bank Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
KCB Bank Job Vacancy 2018
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, the Procurement Manager will be responsible for the procurement process within the Services & Operations category by offering commercial advice and authorization of contracts; purchase commitments and expenditure.
- Identify the category strategy, establish and lead cross-functional teams to implement.
- Develop and implement procurement plan for the category.
- Optimize procurement spend within the category and ensure value for money and generate savings.
- Use leading practice procurement tools to develop and implement the sourcing strategies.
- Ensure that the KCB’s Social/Corporate Responsibility policy is implement within the entire procurement process for the procurement category and sub categories.
- Manage and develop supplier relationships to deliver performance on costs, service and quality.
- Provide input to facilitate review of policies, procedures and processes to align them to best procurement practices.
- Continually monitor and understand internal stakeholder activities and requirements to offer effective procurement support within the category.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field from a reputable University recognized by CHE.
- Professional certification in CIPS or any other relevant qualification is added advantage.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration is added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years’ working experience in a busy and fast-paced Procurement Unit is required.
- At least 5 years’ management level experience of which one must have had experience in
- Developing Category strategy
- Implementing Sourcing strategies & optimizing procurement spend
- Utilizing leading Procurement Tools and practices
- Developing & managing supplier relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to generate business relations.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competencies in championing high performance.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
How to Apply
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 2nd November 2018
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
KRA Pin Card
Birth Certificate of self
Passport Photo (White Background)
Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: