KCB Bank Job Vacancy 2018 for Loyalty Program, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for KCB Bank job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
KCB Bank Job Vacancy 2018
The purpose of this role is to manage the Enterprise-wide loyalty program for customers across the Bank’s products and services with a focus to attract new customers, increase products penetration, customer engagement and retention.
Brand Manager Job Responsibilities
- Develop and execute the marketing plan for the Simba Loyalty Program
- Continuously develop the program design, customer journey, technology components, services and processes required to deliver strong consumer propositions.
- Define, implement and manage multi-channel loyalty scheme rewards and communications that drive customer engagement and sales revenue/margin.
- In liaison with internal stakeholders and partners, continuously review the business case, ROI forecasts and the key metrics to measure scheme success.
- Work with business development to identify partner opportunities, as required, to fill solution gaps and redemption programs opportunities.
- Manage 3rd party partnerships for blue & white label programs in order to deliver revenue and customer number targets.
- Ensure customer facing staff and all staff across all areas of business have access to appropriate training and information to be able to efficiently resolve all loyalty scheme customer queries.
- Deliver analysis and reports to demonstrate the effectiveness of loyalty communications including recommendations for future improvements and testing.
- Test and learn – put in place robust testing plans to continually optimize the program and demonstrate ROI.
- Manage the direct and cross functional teams working with the program to coach and inspire exceptional delivery
Qualifications for the Brand Manager Job
- A Bachelor of Commerce degree, with specialization in Marketing or any other related field is required
- Professional qualifications in CIM will be an added advantage
- A Master’s degree in Marketing will be an added advantage
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a relevant marketing role
- At least five (3) years’ experience in Brand Management
- Experience in management of a loyalty program
- Experience in product development
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network, generate new business and develop strong business relations.
- Team player with demonstrated work ethics; consistently demonstrates a high level of professionalism.
- Effective prioritization skills to meet a complex set of business demands and demonstrate delivery against multiple objectives.
- Assertive, self-motivated with desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
How to Apply
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 14th September, 2018.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
KRA Pin Card
Birth Certificate of self
Passport Photo (White Background)
Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More