KCB Bank Job Vacancy 2018 for Lead Applications Developer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for KCB Bank Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
KCB Bank Recruitment 2018
Digital Financial Services & Mobile Payments is responsible for driving the Bank’s Digital strategy, Product and Business development of digital capabilities with new technologies to increase functionality, usage and transactions for Non Funded Income.
The Lead Developer shall be part of an agile development team building, customizing and enhancing enterprise grade applications, systems and interfaces to support internal process and business departments.
- Leading projects: Being the technical leader on a project team, including technical team leadership, mentoring of developers and technical client liaison for project.
- Software design & architecture of mobile & web applications, including support to Designers & UX teams.
- Programming software applications for the Business.
- Creative thinking & abstract, technical problem solving.
- Participation in software design, estimation of development tasks, testing, QA process, pair programming, troubleshooting & code debugging.
- University degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or any other relevant field from an institution recognized by the Commission for Higher Education is required.
- Master’s degree in IT/ Computer Science/ Information Sciences/ MIS is an added advantage.
- Professional qualification in Java/Linux/Oracle/.NET is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as an Applications Developer
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competencies in championing high performance management.
- A good understanding of Risk, Compliance policies and procedures.
How to Apply
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday 23rd April, 2018
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
KRA Pin Card
Birth Certificate of self
Passport Photo (White Background)
Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: