KCB Bank Job Vacancy 2018 for Investment Banking Analyst, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for KCB Bank Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
KCB Bank Job Vacancy 2018
Reporting to the Transactor – Debt Capital Markets, the position will be responsible for the origination, execution of Investment Banking transactions, preparing financial models, reports and performance metrics of the Investment Banking team.
- Analysing and synthesizing financial and operating information about companies and sectors in order to gain insights and develop opportunities for clients.
- Building detailed financial models in support of debt and equity investment banking transactions.
- Perform valuation analyses using various methodologies including discounted cash flow and market multiples.
- Originating development of marketing materials in support of client presentations.
- Drafting client deliverables such as information memoranda and term sheets.
- Participating in the execution of Investment Banking transactions by developing responsive and innovative transaction structures in support of Investment Banking transactions.
- Undertaking detailed economic, sectorial and company research and analysis in support of Investment Banking transactions.
- Attend client meetings in support of origination and execution of Investment Banking transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field from a reputable University recognized by CHE.
- Professional qualifications (CFA/ ACIB/CPA/ACCA, NSE ATS Certificate) or MBA is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an Analyst with experience in the following areas:
- 2 years’ experience developing and updating of financial models and valuations.
- 2 years’ experience undertaking Research on assigned industries or sectors.
- Experience in Investment Banking/ Finance/ Advisory is an added advantage
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of Brokerage and Advisory business environment, regulations and operations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of both fundamental and technical analysis of a company
- Excellent knowledge of the fixed income and equities market.
- Conceptual and analytical skills: flair with figures, and strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret financial information
- Excellent, high quality interpersonal, presentation, problem solving, negotiation skills with the ability to positively and clearly communicate with a variety of constituents.
- Ability to network through all open channels with large technological dependency for the target market.
- Proven excellent planning, organization and execution skills.
- A good understanding of Risk, Credit policies and procedures.
How to Apply
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 2nd November 2018
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
KRA Pin Card
Birth Certificate of self
Passport Photo (White Background)
Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: