KCB Bank Job Vacancy 2018 for Auditor, Information Systems ICT, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 KCB Bank Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
KCB Bank Recruitment 2018
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Information Systems Audit, the IS Auditor will give objective and independent assurance that the bank’s Information Systems are appropriate, well utilized, reliable and secure while giving commensurate recommendations on areas of improvement.
- Contribute in conducting cyber risk assessment for assigned audit assignments
- Perform IT general and IT application control reviews on information systems to give assurance on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment, and compliance to KCB Group policies and Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) Prudential guidelines.
- Perform independent threat and vulnerability assessment tests and report on cyber risks and controls of the ICT systems within the bank and other related third-party connections.
- Conduct comprehensive penetration tests of the bank’s web-based applications, mobile applications, networks and ICT systems to assess the effectiveness of the cybersecurity framework implemented by the bank.
- Documents the results of audit work in accordance with internal audit guidelines and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
- Share knowledge, skills and experience with team members.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or a Related field from a university recognized by Commission for University Education.
- Must Possess CISA or CISSP qualification.
- Must Possess CEH/LPT/OSCP/CCIESecurity/CSX Practitioner or a equivalent penetration testing certification.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- A minimum 5 years’ experience covering 2 years in Information System Audit and 3 years in performing cyber security reviews, vulnerability assessments and penetration tests.
- Proficiency in using penetration testing tools e.g. Kali Linux, Nessus, Nipper, Burp, Metasploit framework, Wireshark etc.
- Proficiency in the use of audit management software e.g. TeamMate.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Strong Business Analytical skills.
- Superior communication and inter-personal skills, including report writing.
- Effective planning, organizing and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and self-drive.
How to Apply
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
Apply here for the Auditor, Information Systems Jobs Qualified individuals with the disability are encouraged to apply. To be considered your application must be received by Monday 23rd April 2018 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: