KCA University Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. KCA University
recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||13th September 2019|
KCA University Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 KCA University Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
KCA University is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Internal Auditor
Responsible for Information Systems Audit and Internal Controls.
- Conduct regular internal control assessments of the University’s Information Systems and ICT Infrastructure;
- Contribute to the development of the annual risk based audit plan and execute audit assignments as per the approved audit work plan;
- Perform audits of information systems controls including data integrity, backup and disaster recovery, data centre procedures, data communication and access controls, database administration and end user control;
- Conduct applications systems audits i.e. Microsoft Dynamics Navision and other business systems to determine the completeness and accuracy of transactions that have already been processed and the internal controls therein;
- Conduct follow up of reviews to ensure implementation of recommendations by the University Council, Audit Risk and Compliance Committee, and External Auditors;
- Assist in IT and other fraud investigations;
- Undertake consulting, investigations, governance and risk management assignments as necessary;
- Preparation of audit reports for effective communication and recommendations to management;
- Ensure quality assurance to all audit work assigned including working papers as per the standards as well as support the audit findings, recommendations and conclusions;
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be required by the Head of Internal Audit, Audit Committee or Management.
The candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Commerce, Business Information Technology or related area from a recognized university;
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
- Certified Public Accountant Part 2;
- Proficiency in the use of Computer Aided Audit Techniques;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Application (e.g. MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Proficiency in Auditing Principles and Techniques;
- Knowledge in Risk Management Principles and Techniques;
- At least four (4) years working experience of which at least 2 years should be in performing Information Systems Audits.
Other Skills And Competencies
- Analytical skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound leadership and management skills
- Self-driven and able to work within tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV and three references via email to [email protected] by 13th September 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resources Director, KCA University, P.O Box 56808-00200, Nairobi.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest KCA University Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum KCA University Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for KCA University Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for KCA University Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent KCA University Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the KCA University Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: