Kava Job Vacancy for Data Analyst, Application Details
Kava is a financial services integrator for consumers and trade. We aim to demolish the barriers to financial inclusion by creating the ‘Uber’ of financial services for Africa’s underserved consumers and informal economy.
We are looking for someone with analytical and statistical experience to take our data and use it to answer questions and communicate the results to help make business decisions.
Your primary focus will be data cleaning, performing analysis, creating data visualizations and presenting results to the internal teams.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data.
- Ability to clean up, manipulate, analyze and interpret complex data sets relating to the business
- Analyzing interesting trends found in the data.
- Creating visualizations and dashboards to help the company interpret and make decisions with the data.
- Experience in preparing and presenting reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools.
- Exposure to a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.)
Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst.
- Experience in data mining.
- Knowledge of statistical computer languages (R, SQL, and Python)
- Analytical mindset.
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra).
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred.
- Interest to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
How to Apply
If you meet these qualifications and would like to join our team of professionals, kindly send your CV and Cover letter to [email protected] before the end of day 16th December 2017.
Let the job title as the subject of your email and indicate your expected salary in your cover letter.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: