Katiba Institute Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has been released online. Katiba Institute recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Deadline||20th September 2019|
Katiba Institute Jobs 2020 Recruitment Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants may apply for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Katiba Institute Recruitment details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on admalic.co.ke obtained from an official source.
Available Job Positions
Katiba Institute is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to fill the existing vacancies.
1. Job Title: Programme Officer
The Programme Officer will work under the supervision of the Head of Research and Publication Programme with the key mandate of contributing towards the realization of the vision of the programme and the institution.
The Programs Officer will be expected to commit to KI values and objectives, comply with Katiba Institute policies including maintaining confidentiality of KI information during and beyond the tenure of their employment contract. KI also seeks an individual who will devote their time and attention during business hours to the discharge of duties as assigned and diligently serve and promote the interests of KI, including sometimes working for longer hours and participating in local travel when necessary.
- Contribute towards shaping a coherent vision for the research and publications programme;
- Support the development of KI’s research and publication’s profile;
- Undertake desktop and field based research on topical issues as determined by KI;
- Support and promote dissemination of research products, including through dissemination of publications, presentations at local and international seminars, workshops and conferences;
- Work with KI staff and consultants to ensure compliance with KI’s policies on quality of research as well as compliance with the requirements of all relevant regulatory bodies;
- Assist in developing and strengthening partnerships with research institutions, government entities, civil society institutions, as well as international agencies;
- Assist in resources mobilization to develop KI’s research and publication capabilities;
- Assist in the development and implementation of a sustainable and effective communication and dissemination strategy of KI’s knowledge products;
- Assist in the development and implementation of the work plan of the Research and Publications Programme;
- Monitor assigned programmatic budgets to ensure prudent use of KI resources; and
- Undertake all such other functions as may be directed by the management and that are within the mandate of the organization and complimentary to the above responsibilities.
- A good degree in law, social sciences or political studies or any other related degree;
- Possession of a Master’s degree in a relevant area will be an added advantage;
- Experience in research, writing and speaking on a range of different constitutional, human rights and rule of law issues;
- Excellent writing skills in English. Strong Kiswahili will be an advantage.
- Particularly strong, demonstrated, research skills, using paper and electronic resources
- Experience in working with communities and civil society organizations in Kenya;
- Conviction in and commitment to constitutionalism and principles of human rights;
- Ability to quickly grasp new and complex concepts;
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team;
- Ability to balance priorities and co-ordinate work effectively in order to meet deadlines and deal with heavy workloads; and
- Sound judgment and/or temperament to enable interaction with persons from all sectors of society.
How to Apply
Please email a cover letter, curriculum vitae and names and contacts of three referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the title of the position in the subject matter of your email. The Application must reach us by latest 11p.m. on Friday 20th September 2020.
Katiba Institute is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Katiba Institute does not solicit fees for any job advertisement.
Things to Note Before Applying:
- We publish on this page, the latest Katiba Institute Jobs updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Katiba Institute Job requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
|Why Us for Katiba Institute Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|We are the one-stop place for Katiba Institute Jobs notification across various sectors and industries within Kenya. We ensure that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Katiba Institute Jobs 2020 openings across Kenya.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Katiba Institute Jobs 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: