Kantar Job Vacancy 2018 for Senior Manager Research, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kantar Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kantar Job Vacancy 2018
Kantar is home to some of the world’s leading research, data and insights brands. Individually, brands such as Kantar Millward Brown, Kantar TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Kantar Added Value and Kantar Futures are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers – the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet – in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
The Purpose Of The Role
The Manager – Kantar Public Farmer research and evaluation is responsible for managing high quality primary research and evaluation work with farmers across the East Africa region primarily for development organizations, leading our business and our methodological innovation in this area. This is a permanent and pensionable position.
- Managing projects in and out of field from proposals through questionnaire design, analysis to delivery of insightful, well produced and actionable deliverables.
- Build our business among clients interested in in-depth understanding and insight on small-scale farmers.
- Providing strategic & relevant insights to clients through strong reporting and story telling.
- Working to innovate around methods in this space to bring the very best to our clients.
The winning candidate will have both:-
- Strong academic and thematic background and expertise in the agricultural sector
- Strong understanding of research and evaluation method, including quantitative methods, and ideally including methods of assessing impact of farm-level interventions such as ex ante analysis etc
- Ability to work well in a commercial environment, where we work fast to turnaround high quality work, and deliver to deadlines, and ensure a very high level of client satisfaction
- Agricultural economist or related background and qualifications
- At least 5 years of working experience on and leading agricultural research or evaluation with farmers.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and the shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
If you haven’t heard from Kantar within 2 weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful for this position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Kantar career website on ldd.tbe.taleo.net to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: