Kakamega County Job Vacancy 2018 for Transport Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kakamega County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kakamega County Job Vacancy 2018
Pursuant to the Constitution of Kenya (2010) and the County Government Act No. 17 of 2012, the County Government of Kakamega invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant position;
- Supervising drivers in their day-to-day duties;
- Overseeing booking and scheduling of vehicles;
- Preparing maintenance/ repair schedules for vehicles;
- Analyzing work tickets and ensuring compliance;
- Receiving and compiling motor vehicle statistics for management use
- Managing motor vehicle file registry and maintaining motor vehicle fleet register;
- Coordinating the ordering of new vehicles;
- Vehicle insurance and licensing; and
- Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Bachelor degree in Fleet Management/ Motor Vehicle Engineering or any other relevant field from a recognized University;
- Certificate in Computer Applications;
- Must have served in the grade of Transport Officer III for three (3) years in Public Service or comparable position in Private Sector;
- Meet the requirements of Articles 10, 232 and Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Applicants for the above positions will be required to get clearance from the following to meet requirements of chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya 2010:-
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department
Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the applications.
How to Apply
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum
Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport, and any other supporting documents. The positions applied for should be indicated on top of the envelope.
Kakamega County residents will be required to indicate their Sub-County and Ward of origin.
Applications should be submitted to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 458-50100
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at the County Public Service Board’s Reception located at Former Provincial Headquarters, Block ‘B’ 2nd Floor.
All applications should reach this office on or before 13th November 2018.
County Government of Kakamega is an equal opportunity employer. Female Candidates and
Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: