Kakamega County Job Vacancy 2018 for Psychiatrist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kakamega County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Kakamega County Job Vacancy 2018
Psychiatrist Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall health care services delivery in the field of Psychiatry at the Kakamega County General & Teaching Hospital;
- Providing consultation, monitoring and follow-up of patients;
- Reviewing existing in-patient/outpatient activities and processes;
- Running psychiatric outpatient Clinics;
- Formulating and implementing the strategic plan and work plans for health in psychiatry; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time by the Head of Clinical Services – Kakamega CGTRH.
Requirements for the Psychiatrist Job
For appointment to this grade, one must:
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have a Masters of Medicine in psychiatry from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board;
- Have served as a Senior Assistant Director of Medical Services/Medical Specialist I for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with Kenya Medical Practitioners’ & Dentists Board as a specialist.
- Candidate should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team;
- Certificate of proficiency in computer operations from a recognized institution.
Terms of Service: Contract
NOTE: APPLICANTS FOR THE ABOVE POSITIONS ARE REQUIRED TO GET CLEARANCE FROM THE UNDERLISTED ORGANISATIONS TO MEET REQUIREMENTS OF CHAPTER SIX OF THE CONSTITUTION OF KENYA 2010:-
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department
- Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the application documents.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport, and any other supporting documents to:
THE SECRETARY/CEO COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O. BOX 458-50100 KAKAMEGA
The position applied for should be indicated on top of the envelope.
Kakamega County residents will be required to indicate their Sub-County and Ward of residence in the application.
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at the County Public Service Board’s Reception located at
Former Provincial Headquarters, Block ‘B’ 2nd Floor.
All applications should reach this office on or before 14th August, 2018.
County Government of Kakamega is an equal opportunity employer
Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
NOTE: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: