Kakamega County Job Vacancy 2018 for ICT Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Kakamega County Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Kakamega County Job Vacancy 2018
Pursuant to the Constitution of Kenya (2010) and the County Government Act No. 17 of 2012, the County Government of Kakamega invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant position;
- Formulating, interpreting and applying ICT policies, procedures, rules and regulations;
- Ensuring that there is adequate system integrity and security, physical safety/security and proper maintenance of the computer hardware;
- Keeping abreast with changes in technology and advising management on upgrades or purchase of new technology as appropriate;
- Developing and motivating an innovative and inspired ICT team and re-evaluating their skills and output to ensure delivery of results;
- Overseeing the Agency’s network and liaising with ICT suppliers and support services provider;
- Ensuring timely provision of ICT service and implementing well co-ordinate system(s) with sufficient controls in all functions of the Agency; and
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized university;
- MCSE or CNA or Database Administrator Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Have satisfactorily served in the grade of Assistant ICT Officer or a comparable position for at least three (3) years;
- Have demonstrated high management capability and competence in computerized information systems;
- Meet the requirements of Articles 10, 232 and Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010; and
- Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Applicants for the above positions will be required to get clearance from the following to meet requirements of chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya 2010:-
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department
Copies of these clearances MUST be attached to the applications.
How to Apply
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum
Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport,and any other supporting documents. The positions applied for should be indicated on top of the envelope.
Kakamega County residents will be required to indicate their Sub-County and Ward of origin.
Applications should be submitted to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 458-50100
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at the County Public Service Board’s Reception located at Former Provincial Headquarters, Block ‘B’ 2nd Floor.
All applications should reach this office on or before 13th November, 2018.
County Government of Kakamega is an equal opportunity employer. Female Candidates and
Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: