Kajiado County Recruitment 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Kajiado County Recruitment. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Table of Contents
Kajiado County Recruitment 2018
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
Salary: Job Group ‘AC
Dental Officer Job Responsibilities
- Overall health care service delivery in the county and sub-county hospitals;
- Provide consultation, monitoring and follow up on patients;
- Review existing inpatient/outpatient activities and processes;
- Provide mentor-ship and supervisory roles to supervises;
- Work on quality care improvement;
- Formulation and implementation of health care programs;
- Development and implementation of strategic plan and work plans;
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements for the Dental Officer Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Holds a B.Sc. Degree in Dental Surgery from a recognized institution;
- Must have completed at least 1 year of internship and registered with the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the mandate, health policies, health policies, mission and vision of Kajiado County;
- Must be a professional of high integrity, intelligence and energy;
- Must have good inter-personal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport and clearance certificates. Indicate the position and reference applied for on the envelope and address to:
THE SECRETARY KAJIADO COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD P.O. BOX 664 — 01100KAJIADO.
Properly referenced applications may also be hand-delivered at the offices of the County Public Service Board Offices at ACK Tenebo House, Kajiado Town;
ALL Applicants are required to get clearance from the following institutions to meet requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution:
Criminal Investigations Department (CID);
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Any form of canvassing shall lead to immediate disqualification; Kajiado County is an equal opportunity employer; women, youth and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
Successful candidates must be able to work in any part of Kajiado County;
Presentation of fake academic certificates or other documents is a criminal office punishable by law;
Applications should be received on or before Friday, 4th May, 2018 at 5.00pm.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: