Jumo World Recruitment 2018 for Junior Software Engineer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Jumo World Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Jumo World Recruitment 2018
JUMO combines technology with data to create progressive financial choices for anyone, anywhere. On the JUMO platform, a customer can configure a saving, or lending product by amount, term and payment method. We believe any individual should be able to leverage their data footprint and access financial services tailored to their needs. A blueprint for our mission does not exist and our growth trajectory is steep thus we look for exceptional people who will enhance our culture and who have the potential to have an impact now and in the future.
Build world class fintech solutions to fulfil JUMO’s massive transformative purpose.
Our Tech Stack
- UI: React, React Native
- Databases: Postgres, DynamoDB, MySQL
- Hosting: AWS, Docker Swarm
- Messaging: RabbitMQ
- Write high quality, maintainable and well-documented code
- Actively participate in our agile software development process: planning, estimation, implementation, testing and deployment
- Support existing products and services
- Participate in cross-functional product teams including architects, product owners and engineers
- Learn quickly and share knowledge across team(s)
- Passionate about software development
- Learning agility
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Able to deliver results in a fast-paced agile environment
- Bsc in Computer Science, IT, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least one substantial completed project
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux
- Knowledge of a modern programming language e.g. Python, Ruby, Java, C#, Scala, Java, Clojure
Our mission has launched are you joining us?
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Jumo World career website on boards.greenhouse.io to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: