JUMO.WORLD Job Vacancy 2018 for Business Development Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for JUMO.WORLD Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
JUMO.WORLD Job Vacancy 2018
We are motivated by an ambitious purpose and inspired by the exceptional people that we work with and we are looking for a Software Development Manager to join our Engineering team. This position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya and will report to the Director // Engineering.
Help create a world class engineering destination where highly talented engineers can solve a challenging set of problems to bring financial inclusion to underserved consumers throughout Africa.
- Develop and lead a team of motivated engineers, whilst coding alongside the team, to achieve key deliverables of the highest standard.
- Own and drive the design and implementation process through agile methodology to build a highly robust and scalable platform.
- Collaborate with people across the business to deliver a financial system that is highly scalable, available and reliable, in line with business needs and product design.
- Be a thought leader in solving complex problems through being bold, generating ideas and creating an environment that enables innovation, in a way that drives ROI in line with business strategy.
- Ensure the optimal functioning and continual enhancement of our financial systems by responding rapidly to potential issues and changing business needs.
- Technical Excellence
- Communication and influencing skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Intellectually curious
- Problem solving
- Accountability and self-driven
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and designs
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Understanding of basic financial concepts is desirable
- 10+ years of experience in software development with 5 in a leadership position and at least 2 years with a team of 10 or more
- 5+ years in an Agile development environment
- Hands on experience with enterprise class software running significant transactional volumes
- Experience with modern development language: Java, Ruby, Python or C++
- Experience working in Amazon Web Service environments (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk) is highly desirable
- Cloud based services background
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: